Ski Lessons for Kids
Kids love skiing with Nico on the pistes of Chamonix. Lessons are fun and engaging and entirely geared to the child’s ability. There’s a definite knack to being able to motivate, encourage and keep kids happy on the slopes – and Nico has it.
Parents love these private ski lessons for kids too, as it means you can ski the fabulous runs of Chamonix, knowing that the kids are in safe hands.
- Children from age 3 upwards
- Lessons in English or French – or both!
- Individual lessons or small groups
- Any level from beginner to racer
- Possibility to train for & do the weekly ‘Fleche’ ski race
- Locals or holidaymakers – all welcome
Mountain School’s children’s ski lessons are our most popular choice for English-speaking kids living in Chamonix, as the teaching is done in French in such a way that the kids are learning the language without even knowing it – and all whilst they learn to ski!
Adult Ski Lessons
With Mountain School Chamonix it’s never too late to learn to ski! Nico will teach you how to have fun on skis and ensure you progress to a level where you can safely enjoy the pistes skiing with friends and family.
If it’s been a while since you’ve skied, a private lesson or two is the perfect way to get you back on your skis and build confidence. If you feel you’ve picked up bad techniques over the years, Nico can help you improve your skiing.
- Adults who have never skied before
- Those who have not skied for a while
- Anyone wanting to improve their technique
Want to discover other nearby ski resorts whilst you’re on holiday in Chamonix? Let Mountain School Chamonix take you on an away day! Nico will show you around the resort and give you some great tips to improve your skiing. We can even reserve a good restaurant on the mountain for you.
And remember, on these full day trips Nico will do all the driving in the Mountain School Chamonix minibus, so you can have all the fun. A great choice for groups of friends, corporate groups and families.
- A full day out for up to 8
- Discover St Gervais, Les Contamines, Megeve, Courmayeur (Italy) or Verbier (Switzerland) etc
- Return transport in the Mountain School Chamonix 9-seater VW Caravelle
- Nico will lead you around the slopes (no getting lost by yourself!)
- Ski technique & teaching whilst you ski
If you’re organising a corporate ski trip to Chamonix and you need a reliable, friendly and enthusiastic private ski instructor who’s not afraid to get stuck in and help you, Nico is the instructor for you.
Having worked with leading corporate ski trip organisers in Chamonix such as Nomadic Ski and 1080 Events, Nico is highly experienced working with high-end clients who demand the best. From instructing the beginners of the group, to showing the stronger skiers the best powder spots of Les Grands Montets.
With the 9-seater VW four-wheel-drive Mountain School Chamonix minibus, Nico can transport clients to and from the slopes, ski shops, apres-ski…wherever you need him to take the clients. And he’ll even dance on the tables at La Folie Douce if you ask him!
Great for groups, Nico has:
- In-depth knowledge of ski resorts beyond Chamonix (Verbier, Courmayeur etc)
- A ‘black book’ full of useful contacts (restaurants, transport etc)
- A ‘can-do’ attitude to assisting with corporate group logistics
- Experience at hosting & managing groups on behalf of hosts
Examples of prices for our private ski lessons in Chamonix: